La Neuveville seen from the heights of the town.

Yemanja Values

Swiss, natural and organic cosmetics

At Les Cosmétiques Yemanja, we guarantee a natural and safe approach to your health.

Production

The production as well as the research and development of our cosmetic products are located in Switzerland, more precisely in La Neuveville in the canton of Bern.

Located in the upper part of the town, close to the vineyards and the castle, our laboratory straddles an industrial area and a green space. Research, development, everything takes place in this superb setting.

While respecting all the quality and safety standards established by the Confederation, we make it a point of honour to work as locally as possible, and therefore give preference to Swiss suppliers, where possible of course.

All our products are organic and vegan.

Laboratory dishes containing yellow liquid.

Production

Laboratory dishes containing yellow liquid.

The production as well as the research and development of our cosmetic products are located in Switzerland, more precisely in La Neuveville in the canton of Bern.

Located in the upper part of the town, close to the vineyards and the castle, our laboratory straddles an industrial area and a green space. Research, development, everything takes place in this superb setting.

While respecting all the quality and safety standards established by the Confederation, we make it a point of honour to work as locally as possible, and therefore give preference to Swiss suppliers, where possible of course.

All our products are organic and vegan.

High quality raw materials

All the ingredients in our cosmetic products are carefully selected!

Our selection criteria are based on the properties and benefits of each ingredient, but also on quality, origin and production conditions.

Glass bottles, hydrolats and pure, non-denatured virgin vegetable oils also come from regions where respect for people and nature is guaranteed.

We are thus proud to say that 90% of the raw materials that make up a Yemanja end product come from Switzerland and Europe. Only the remaining 10% (buriti, urucum, etc.) come from controlled Brazilian (or Latin American) farms, as their cultivation is not effective in our latitudes at the moment.

High quality raw materials

A person holding an open urucum fruit with its bright red berries in his hands.

All the ingredients in our cosmetic products are carefully selected!

Our selection criteria are based on the properties and benefits of each ingredient, but also on quality, origin and production conditions.

Glass bottles, hydrolats and pure, non-denatured virgin vegetable oils also come from regions where respect for people and nature is guaranteed.

We are thus proud to say that 90% of the raw materials that make up a Yemanja end product come from Switzerland and Europe. Only the remaining 10% (buriti, urucum, etc.) come from controlled Brazilian (or Latin American) farms, as their cultivation is not effective in our latitudes at the moment.

Sustainability

With Yemanja, no depletion of natural resources!

The carefully selected raw materials for our cosmetic products are in abundance, and their cultivation is not harmful to the environment. No scarce resources are used. None of our products intended for use on the skin contain essential oils (only the room mist contains them), which in addition to being highly allergenic and photosensitive, are very resource-intensive during their production.

We do not use any materials of animal origin and do not test our cosmetics on animals. The respect of the fauna and flora is thus preserved.

Sustainability

Child's hands holding a young shrub and soil.

With Yemanja, no depletion of natural resources!

The carefully selected raw materials for our cosmetic products are in abundance, and their cultivation is not harmful to the environment. No scarce resources are used. None of our products intended for use on the skin contain essential oils (only the room mist contains them), which in addition to being highly allergenic and photosensitive, are very resource-intensive during their production.

We do not use any materials of animal origin and do not test our cosmetics on animals. The respect of the fauna and flora is thus preserved.

Yemanja Values

Find out more about our commitments

Teresa and her mother in the Yemanja Institute in La Chaux-de-Fonds

Origins & history

A young baby turtle reaching the sea from the shore.

Social commitments

3 bottles of various sizes as well as a small jar, all in UV-resistant purple Miron glass.

Waste minimisation

People being trained in massage.

The Yemanja universe