An intoxicatingly fruity and fresh accord evoking notes of red and exotic fruits.
Tucuma activates and prolongs the tan
Urucum protects against UVA rays, prepares the skin for tanning and maintains its elasticity
Tanning activator for the body rich in carotenoids and beta-carotene. Its high content of trace elements and antioxidants helps maintain skin elasticity and protects it from external aggressions. Use the product before sun exposure to activate melanin and during sun exposure to intensify its effect (Combine with sun protection). For an optimal tan, use the tan booster after each exposure to the sun.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, *Astrocaryum Vulgare Fruit Oil, *Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, *Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Menthol, Mica, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene. (* from organic farming)
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT :
- Use the product before sun exposure to activate the melanin, and during sun exposure to intensify its effect. (Combine with sun protection)
- For an optimal tan, use Yemanja’s tan extender after each exposure to the sun.
This Yemanja product meets the following requirements :
- Committed to the NGO SOS Amazônia
- 99% or more natural
- High-quality raw materials of organic origin
- Controlled origin of raw materials from abundant resources
- Reduced transport distance for raw materials
- Swiss research, development and production
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Without essential oils
- Pure undiluted formulations
- No synthetic fragrances
- Glass bottles with minimised plastics
- No overpackaging with recovery of empty bottles at the point of sale
- No gender difference
- A cosmetic that meets the needs of the skin without marketing contingencies