*Colour variation possible
As a living and organic product, the colour of the raw materials may vary from batch to batch, but the quality of the product and its effectiveness remain the same.
A singular and audacious accord combining intense coffee notes with green rosemary notes.
Guarana tones, firms and acts against cellulite.
Rosemary purifies and tightens the pores
Coffee activates microcirculation
A luxuriant and invigorating body scrub with circulatory and energising virtues, for a soft and cleansed skin. Store between 15 and 25° C.
Ingredients: *Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Water, Aqua, *Glycerin, *Rosa Canina Seed Powder, *Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, *Punica Granatum Seed Powder, *Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Xanthan gum, Caffeine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, *Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, *Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calcium gluconate, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77891 (*from organic farming)
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT :
- Take a small amount of product using a spatula.
- On dry skin, massage from bottom to top using circular movements.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply Yemanja revitalizing balm.
This Yemanja product meets the following requirements :
- Committed to the NGO SOS Amazônia
- 99% or more natural
- High-quality raw materials of organic origin
- Controlled origin of raw materials from abundant resources
- Reduced transport distance for raw materials
- Swiss research, development and production
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Without essential oils
- Pure undiluted formulations
- No synthetic fragrances
- Glass bottles with minimised plastics
- No overpackaging with recovery of empty bottles at the point of sale
- No gender difference
- A cosmetic that meets the needs of the skin without marketing contingencies