*Colour variation possible
As a living and organic product, the colour of the raw materials may vary from batch to batch, but the quality of the product and its effectiveness remain the same.
A floral and powdery fragrance punctuated with tangy and exotic notes.
Cistus firms the skin and acts as an anti-aging agent
Arnica is an excellent anti-inflammatory with circulatory virtues
Cedar is a lymphatic tonic that helps fight water retention
A creamy balm for soft and firm skin. Promotes microcirculation, prevents stretch marks and reduces the appearance of cellulite. A firming treatment for light and toned legs. Penetrates immediately and does not leave an oily film on the skin.
Ingredients: *Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aqua, *Glycerin, *Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, *Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, *Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caffeine, *Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, *Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Gluconolactone, *Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Gluconate (*from organic farming)
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT :
- Take a small amount of product using a spatula.
- Apply the balm with wide and circular massages.
This Yemanja product meets the following requirements :
- Committed to the NGO SOS Amazônia
- 99% or more natural
- High-quality raw materials of organic origin
- Controlled origin of raw materials from abundant resources
- Reduced transport distance for raw materials
- Swiss research, development and production
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Without essential oils
- Pure undiluted formulations
- No synthetic fragrances
- Glass bottles with minimised plastics
- No overpackaging with recovery of empty bottles at the point of sale
- No gender difference
- A cosmetic that meets the needs of the skin without marketing contingencies