A green and spicy scent reminiscent of cloves and frosty mint.
Yarrow to soothe and purifiy the skin.
Rosemary to tighten pores
Bay Saint Thomas to regulate the production of sebum
A sharp, purifying and fresh treatment that regulates excess sebum and effectively eliminates impurities. Scaling and emollient serum, it soothes inflamed skin. Store between 15 and 25°C.
Ingredients: Achillea millefolium water*, rosmarinus officinalis CT verbenone*, mentha spicata water*, pimenta racemosa*, daucus carota water*, laurus nobilis water*, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, aqua, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, xanthan gum, usnea barbata. (*from organic farming)
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT :
- Apply 1-2 drops to the entire face, neck and décolleté after cleansing.
- Use light strokes until complete penetration.
- Follow with Yemanja moisturizer.
This Yemanja product meets the following requirements :
- Committed to the NGO SOS Amazônia
- 99% or more natural
- High-quality raw materials of organic origin
- Controlled origin of raw materials from abundant resources
- Reduced transport distance for raw materials
- Swiss research, development and production
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Without essential oils
- Pure undiluted formulations
- No synthetic fragrances
- Glass bottles with minimised plastics
- No overpackaging with recovery of empty bottles at the point of sale
- No gender difference
- A cosmetic that meets the needs of the skin without marketing contingencies